These colors each represent our Chakras.
- BASE: Red Jasper connects with the root chakra. This energy center governs your sense of foundation and security. Work with Red Jasper to release any blockages in your root chakra.
- SACRAL: Golden Tiger Eye activates the sacral chakra, the energy center associated with creativity and passion. Connect with Sunstone to balance your sacral chakra.
- SOLAR PLEXUS: Rose Quartz balances the solar plexus chakra. This energy center is associated with personal power and confidence. Citrine’s energy creates a flow of energy in your solar plexus chakra to remove any imbalances.
- HEART: Green Aventurine is associated with the heart chakra, related to relationships and love. Whether it’s self-love, friendship, family, or romantic partners, Jade opens your heart to love and removes any barriers to your heart.
- THROAT: Sodalite works with the throat chakra to facilitate communication and truthfulness. Connect with Sodalite to open your throat chakra and allow honest communication to flow.
- THIRD EYE: Amethyst opens the third eye chakra to promote positive decision making and allows you to break negative thought patterns. Work with Lapis Lazuli to enhance the clarity of your thoughts and decisions.
- CROWN: Clear Quartz opens your crown chakra. As a stone of spirituality, Amethyst strengthens your sense of connection. Work with Amethyst to elevate your spiritual state.
Crystal chakra heart can be used to heal the entire body or aura, or they can be used on a specific area of the body, or on a particular chakra. They can be used to scan the aura and the chakras to locate blockages, and then cleanse them. A heart can also be used to balance all your chakras for harmony and free flow energies.
The chakra balancing gemstones are, from bottom to top:
1) Root Chakra: I am safe. I am one with Gaia.
2) Sacral Chakra: I am a beautiful being
3) Solar Plexus Chakra: I am free. I am strong.
4) Heart Chakra: I am love.
5) Throat Chakra: I am truth and integrity.
6) Third Eye Chakra: I am that I am.
7) Crown Chakra: We are all one.
Chakra pendants are used for Energy Cleansing and Chakra Balancing
I am secure.
I am passionate.
I am willful.
I am open-hearted.
I speak my truth.
I am intuitive.
I am connected.
How to work with this 7 Chakra Palm Stone Set
Hold these palm stones in meditation, or lie down and place them on your individual chakra centers. Envision your chakras as bright beams of color, and allow them to align in support of your intention. You can alternately focus on one specific chakra that you feel is blocked or holding negativity. As you engage in this visualization, the crystal magic of each palm stone will surround you and envelope your space in its energies. Absorb this healing energy and send it back out into the world whenever you’re ready.
Please Note: Approximate sizes may vary. Each of these 7 Chakra Palm Stone Set Symbols is hand carved and unique. Therefore, each one will be slightly different from the one pictured. All the right chakra colors are there, but the amethyst color could be darker or lighter for an example.