- Size: Approx. 10cm
Mugwort being used encourages dreams and visions, enhancing psychic skills. It calms the energy of a person, especially when ingested as tea, and helps to awaken the Third Eye, aiding in deeper subconscious travel and spirit-world communications. It enhances dreamwork, helping one to better recall dreams for journaling and deciphering messages. When burned as an incense at Samhain, it works as an offering to call upon the ancestors, creating a stronger bond between the thin veil of the physical world and the spirit world. Mugwort is an important herb to incorporate into practice when one is trying to awaken the psychic sense and evolve spiritually.
Black Sage is an herb of introspection and inner healing. When burned before bedtime, it aids in restful sleep and pleasant dreams. Black Sage is used for astral travel, shamanic journeying, and protection during such excursions.
In some magical traditions, mugwort is associated with divination and dreaming. To bring about prophecy and divinatory success, make incense of mugwort to burn at your workspace or use it in smudge sticks around the area in which you are performing divination rituals.
Black Sage won’t cause you to “trip” or wildly hallucinate. At most, it may intensify your efforts at visualization and vivify your dreams.
How do you smudge a house?
- Before you start, make sure all windows and doors are open so the smoke can go out, as you want the negative energy to be released back to Mother Earth.
- Start at the front door of the home and light your smudge stick.
- When lighting the smudge stick light, light the tip of the leaves, allowing it to burn for 5–10 seconds, and gently blow on the leaves to create smoke.
- Hold in a heatproof container, smudge pot, or shell so the ashes do not go all over the floor or furniture.
- Slowly move among your rooms, gently waving the stick in the air. Fan smoke with your hand, smudge fan, or smudge feather.
- Move mindfully when you are going from room to room with care, walking clockwise around the entire perimeter of the home. Be sure to allow the smoke to drift into even the most hidden spaces, like inside closets, basements, and dark corners.
- If you are cleansing a room, move in a counterclockwise direction to banish negativity and clockwise for invoking.
- After use, gently extinguish the smoke in the sand or a small dish of water.
- Store it in a dry place for future use.
What do you say when you cleanse your house with sage?
Use this example prayer; you could simply say:
'Sacred and holy ones, please clear this place of stagnant and negative energy.'
Then you may say, after you are finished smudging,
'You can thank them and the sage for their help.'
Smudging yourself or another person?
You can also smudge yourself or another person by doing the same thing, from head to toe. Multiple bundles of Seven Chakra White Sage
Can you reuse a smudge stick?
You may reuse a smudge stick, but put it out under running water. You may put the sage in the sun to dry out before you reuse it again, but if you crush it out, it will continue to smolder and be a fire hazard.
Please take note:
- Healing and other properties given are for informational purposes only and should not be used to replace medical advice or treatment.
- Always use caution when burning smudge sticks; they are hot and will burn the skin and create holes in the fabric.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, consult a physician before using smudge sticks.
- Keep unlit and burning smudge sticks away from children and pets. Curiosity can lead to accidents and injuries.
- Burn smudge sticks in a ventilated area.
Please note: The price is per one piece, intuitively picked for you. Due to the nature of the white sage stick, they may vary slightly in shape, size, color, and pattern.