- Weight: 53 grams
- Height: 125mm
- Width: 15mm
- Depth: 15mm
Beautiful natural stone inlay representing the colors of each chakra set on a clear quartz wand with a clear quartz crystal point. Use it as a meditation tool or even a conversation piece.
These colors each represent our Chakras.
- BASE: Red Jasper connects with the root chakra. This energy center governs your sense of foundation and security. Work with Red Jasper to release any blockages in your root chakra.
- SACRAL: Sunstone activates the sacral chakra, the energy center associated with creativity and passion. Connect with Sunstone to balance your sacral chakra.
- SOLAR PLEXUS: Citrine balances the solar plexus chakra. This energy center is associated with personal power and confidence. Citrine’s energy creates a flow of energy in your solar plexus chakra to remove any imbalances.
- HEART: Jade is associated with the heart chakra, related to relationships and love. Whether it’s self-love, friendship, family, or romantic partners, Jade opens your heart to love and removes any barriers to your heart.
- THROAT: Lapis Lazuli works with the throat chakra to facilitate communication and truthfulness. Connect with Lapis Lazuli to open your throat chakra and allow honest communication to flow.
- THIRD EYE: Iolite opens the third eye chakra to promote positive decision making and allows you to break negative thought patterns. Work with Iolite to enhance the clarity of your thoughts and decisions.
- CROWN: Amethyst opens your crown chakra. As a stone of spirituality, Amethyst strengthens your sense of connection. Work with Amethyst to elevate your spiritual state.
Crystal wands can be used to heal the entire body or aura, or they can be used on a specific area of the body, or on a particular chakra. They can be used to scan the aura and the chakras to locate blockages, and then cleanse them. Wands can also be used in massage healing. This wand balances all your chakras for harmony and free flow energies.
How to Use a Crystal Chakra Wand:
Hold the Crystal Chakra Wand with the smaller point facing down over your chest as you visualize each of your chakras being aligned and cleared. Start at the top (Amethyst) and make your way down until you reach Red Jasper at the bottom of the point.
Astrology Sign: All
Please Note: Approximate sizes may vary. Therefore, each one will be slightly different from the one pictured. All the right chakra colors are there, but the amethyst color could be darker or lighter for example.