The ‘Clair’ senses are types of psychic abilities that correspond with the 5 senses of seeing, hearing, feeling, smelling and tasting. We all have intuition or a psychic nature, whether you refer to it as a gut reaction, instinct or foresight. Clair’s are like a radio frequency where one can tune into and get information. The question is whether or not you are listening to the signs. When you tap into these senses, the messages you receive can be used to make life choices that are in your best interest.
The following are definitions of the various Clair Senses:
Clairvoyance – `clear seeing’
- Someone sees through their minds eye, or known as the third eye, the chakra between our eyebrows. One may see flashes, images, something like a movie or a television programme or even a still picture like a photograph in their mind of what is happening in the past, present or future.
Clairaudience – `clear hearing’
- Someone has the ability to hear things psychically without the use of their physical ears. Basically, it is telepathic information coming into one’s mind. Sometimes people will hear this as a regular voice as if someone is speaking to them.
Claircognizance – `clear knowing’
- Someone has information or knowledge of something that he or she does not actually know. Thoughts come out of nowhere, pop into one’s mind, and give information about something that might happen in the future or a situation might have a ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ message.
Clairsentience – `clear feeling’
- Someone can feel the information within him or herself. Clairsentience includes an individual feeling the physical and emotional pain of land where atrocities have happened; jealousy, insecurity, fears, or displeasure in others; or others’ physical pain.
Clairempthy – `clear emotions’
- Someone psychically experiences the thoughts or attitudes of a person, place, or animal and then feels the associated mental, emotional, physical, and/or spiritual results. The result of this clear empathetic experience may be a very physical response for the psychic in proportion to the psychic’s empathic sensitivity.
Clairgustance – `clear tasting’
- Someone has the ability to receive taste impressions. For example, someone tastes chocolate but he or she is not actually eating any chocolate.
Clairsalience – `clear smelling’
- Someone can smell odours that are not present. An example of this would be to smell some perfume or a cigar, but neither of these things is present in that moment.
CLAIR’S FINAL OBSERVATION: Intuitive(s) do it…with clair-ity
Now that you know the `clairs’, how do you figure out what ones resonate with you?
- Sit quietly for a few minutes and start to feel the energies around you. Hold a crystal and have a candle to set your surroundings if you like.
- Look at the area where you are at, scan the room or even listen to what is around you.
- Close your eyes and breathe deeply for a few minutes and start to take note of what you saw or heard in that room or the surroundings.
- Can you “see” an item, or do you “hear” a sound, maybe it’s a feeling that is in your stomach, a taste in your mouth, or a smell of something? Or, perhaps you know something unexpectedly.
- Once you can identify how you felt. Write in your journal so you can keep a record on how you are travelling with your Clair(s) as this is your new journey on how to know what your ‘Clair(s)’ are! This is the start to opening your intuitive side and will allow you to better understand the spiritual information you are getting as senses or intuition. It is how you interpret the energy as well as connect to the other side.
Enjoy your new journey by finding your ‘Clair(s)’…
If you would like to book a reading or like to know further information on crystals; send me a message and I will be happy to reply.
Love, light and healing, Charlie,
Psychic/Medium, Accredited Crystal Healer, Akashic Record Facilitator