- Weight: 128 grams
- Height: 62mm
- Width: 39mm
- Depth: 29mm
Laughing Buddha helps to overcome hindrances and sadness and offers a smooth ride filled with happiness throughout the year.
A beautiful Laughing Buddha hand-carved out of the crystal aventurine.
It carries a calm, stable frequency that brings order to chaos, and scattered and discordant energies into cohesion and harmony. Fluorite supports spirituality and thought focus and concentration, and balance in all aspects of one's life.
Known as a gentle healer, Green Fluorite will detoxify and energize all of the chakras, especially when placed on the Heart or Throat chakra. Green Fluorite dispels negative energy, especially from the environment, such as electromagnetic smog from computers and the like. It then re-energizes the atmosphere.
For those who are involved in competitive careers, this Feng Shui crystal will enhance self-confidence and leadership abilities. This will give you an edge over your competition, allowing you to summon the skills to advance in your field of work. It is believed to allow for better decision making and clever, quick thinking. It will also create a sense of joy and friendliness, which will make you more well-liked among your employees and superiors.
The most joyous symbol of wealth and well being is the Laughing Buddha. He shares his great happiness with his followers and is known to Buddhists by many names such as Maitreya and Budai. Laughing Buddha offers a vision of bliss with his always smiling face, jolly position, and thoroughly well-filled tummy.
The Laughing Buddha is known to revitalize any negative or stale chi and clear bad energy while bringing great fortune to share with those around him. He is a great reliever or tensions and summoner of abundant wealth as the embodiment of contentment. As an enlightened being, he is known as “one who is awake” and present to the greatness of life, being the wealthiest when he has the least and being the happiest even in times of great suffering.
Here are some Feng Shui tips for auspicious placement of the Laughing Buddha:
- Place a Laughing Buddha on your desk at work as this is said to help you excel in your work and most powerfully prevent disloyalty or deception from coworkers and employees.
- Place the Laughing Buddha on the dashboard of your car to help guide you in your journeys and relieve you of your sorrows and frustrations on the road. He will also help keep you safe and make sure you always have plenty of great news to bring home and share about your endeavors outside of the domicile.
- Place the Laughing Buddha on your desk in your study if you are a student looking to improve your grades and academic achievements. His jolly presence is said to help you laugh your way through your studies to reach your ultimate goals.
- According to the Feng Shui Kua formula, place the Laughing Buddha in your personal Sheng Chi direction. This will invite great luck in the areas of well-being, achievement, personal development, and abundance.
Placements according to Feng Shui Bagua 8 life aspirations formula:
- Place Laughing Buddha in the center of your home is believed to help activate and fortify your family luck and prevent any arguments and tensions between family members. This is especially useful if there are already tensions in the air and you would like to find a way to change that energy for the better.
- Place Laughing Buddha statue in the Southeast area of your dining room, hall or bedroom of your home to invite great windfall luck. Windfall luck could also be called a ‘jackpot’ or ‘stroke of luck’ that is so significant it brings you fortunes you never imagined possible.
The Laughing Buddha makes a beneficial gift for anyone and any auspicious occasion. It is especially useful for those who are going through difficult times or misfortune and need something to help brighten up their energy and outlook on life.
Because Laughing Buddha is a revered and auspicious symbol, he should always be placed in a location of respect. Never display your Laughing Buddha in the bathroom, kitchen or on the floor.