Approx sizing each one may vary slightly
- Length: 140mm
- Large End: 55mm
- Small End: 40mm
Clear Quartz is the most powerful healing and energy amplifier on the planet. It absorbs, stores, releases and regulates energy and is useful for unblocking it. Clear Quartz stimulates the immune system and brings the body back into balance.
Ocean Jasper is highly restorative when it comes to issues of the internal organs. It can also be helpful in draining the lymphatic system.
Jade is your zen go-to-gal to improve the skin’s immunity, promote new skin cell growth, combat skin impurities,
Rose Quartz for an emotional skin cleansing of facial impurities – wrinkles, fine lines, natural lifts, and detoxifying.
Amethyst for destressing – reduce inflammation, soothes acne, and bring natural calm.
Rhodonite promotes blood circulation and lymphatic drainage which helps eliminate toxins, reduce puffiness, relieve sinus pressure and headaches, and improve overall skin tone
These calming and relaxing crystal facial rollers are full of benefits both physically and spiritually. Crystal rollers are shaped like teeny paint rollers that have round smoothed, and polished stone ends – and held together on a decorative roller. One side is noticeably more oval, its sole purpose is to tend to the flat facial surfaces – cheeks, chin, and forehead. While the smaller more circular side is for target zones – under eye, eyelids, and nose.
- Reduce facial inflammation, puffiness, and lines
- Tighten the skin and pores
- Even out and improve skin tone
- Anti-aging properties
- Improves blood circulation
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Helps remove toxins while brightening the complexion
- Stimulates clarity in thought
- Energizes activates, & harmonizes all chakras
- Increase spiritual wisdom, insights
- Amplifies energy
How to use:
- After cleansing your face and applying serum or moisturizer, gently roll the crystal facial roller in an upward motion, starting from the base of your neck toward the forehead.
- Always roll upwards and outwards, never back and forth
- Massage for 5-10 minutes
- The small roller is best for temples and eye area
- The larger roller is best for neck, cheeks, and forehead
Facial Rolling Guide:
Under the chin: Sweep from the middle of the soft under-chin out to the bottom of your earlobe.
Jaw: Start at the outer corner of the jaw and sweep down to the dip above the middle of the right collarbone.
Chin: From the middle of the chin, under the lower lip, sweep out to the ear.
Cheek: Sweep from the corner of the nose out to the middle ear.
Under-eye: Being especially light and slow, sweep over the under-eye area, where “eye bags” would show up, and out to the temple, all the way to the hairline.
Eyebrow: On the brow bone, sweep from inside corner out to the temple.
Third eye: Stroke from the center of eyebrows up to the hairline.
Lower forehead: From the center of the forehead above the eyebrow, sweep toward the ear.
Big sweep: Here, we bring everything we’ve moved to the outer edges of the face all the way back down to the collarbone. Start at the center of the upper forehead and trace down the hairline, over the temple, then curve behind the ear, and down the side of the neck to collarbone.
We recommend keeping your roller in the fridge to keep it super-cold—this is the ultimate trick for maximum de-puffing in the morning.
How to clean:
- The best way to clean your facial roller is with warm water and any gentle soap of your choice using a soft cloth. Be sure to wipe it dry and store it in a dry place. The handle is also made of stone and is very delicate, please take care when handling.