- Size: 8" Diameter
- Note: B
- 7th Chakra: Crown
- Intention: Connect to Higher Wisdom
Our Crown Chakra is our connection to knowledge, expanded consciousness, and wisdom.
When out of balance you may experience a feeling of being lost, confused, anxious, and apathetic to life. Common physical imbalances manifest as low energy, depression, migraines, sensitivity to light, and chronic exhaustion.
Creating harmonious energetic flow in your Crown allows you to enjoy more spiritual connection, thoughtfulness, and the ability to assimilate information more readily.
Intension: Connect To Divine Wisdom
Do you have trouble sleeping or oversleeping, and are you often sluggish and exhausted? Are you having a hard time with a lack of motivation or inspiration? Do you find yourself haunted by negative, cynical, or apathetic thought patterns? If you struggle with feelings of disconnection from the world around you, an extra burst of crown chakra energy could be uplifting for you. Crystal Singing Bowl Note B Crown Chakra can help connect you to higher wisdom and guidance.
How to Care for your Singing Bowl
- Carefully remove your new singing bowl from its package and allow it to come to room temperature before striking or playing.
- Always wash your hands before touching or playing with your bowl to minimize oil and stains on your bowl.
- When transporting your crystal singing bowl, always carry your bowl from the bottom with two hands. When going outside the home or office with it, we recommend a carry case that is padded and appropriate for its size.
- When necessary, clean your bowl with mild dishwashing or organic soap and distilled water. Use a soft bristle brush and dry with a soft white cloth (to make sure no color residue stains the bowl). Even better leave your bowl outside in the sun to dry and absorb the solar energy.
- For a quick blemish removal in a time pinch, you can use rubbing alcohol and a soft white cloth and gently rub the areas you are trying to clean.
- Handle with reverence & care. These bowls are high-vibrational instruments & are alive with crystalline energy! We recommend connecting with your bowl as you would any precious crystal.
Quick Tips to Play Your Crystal Singing Bowl
- Place your crystal singing bowl on your O-ring or base (some alchemy bowls come with a silicone base) in a comfortable space in front of you.
- Hold your mallet between your two fingers and your thumb (similar to holding a pen) firmly but with a flexible wrist at about a 30-degree angle from the outside of your bowl, so that the edge of the mallet (the rubber, felt, or silicone side) rubs against the bowl close to the top rim of the bowl.
- Gently tap the bowl, and then apply firm pressure to the rim of the bowl as you go around the rim. Try to keep constant pressure and speed so that you have an even tone. Make sure that your wrists do not lock up. Do not play the bowl extremely loud, bowls can shatter if overstressed.
- Practice until the movement feels natural.
- Premium Quartz Crystal Singing Bowl with pure, strongly resonant sound. Hand-tested and meditated on with love before shipment! Yes, we do this for every bowl!
- Striker Mallet Included
- O-Ring for Stabilization